Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TTTM New Segment: (Reflection:) and What it is?


     There are many segments on Trip to the Mall, many simply categorize alot of news and pictures found on the internet, and what I find to show to people with the same interest, like when I find an old ad, bag, or sign and upload pictures with a nifty little story, and others are strictly vintage and old news articles pared with recent pictures to see how much something has changed.

     There is a new segment that with periodically be published when there is enough in the news to give me the attitude to vent my thought and opinions, relating to the stores or news in questions, and I relate it to mall trends or movies, and my polical insight, and somehow confuse you with each paragraph, and sum it up to make clearer sense than water.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment