Friday, January 1, 2016

TTTM Podcast #7: Mall Violence and the New Year

Click below to listen:
TTTM Podcast #7: Mall Violence and the New Year

Summary:
This weeks podcast, it will be brief, I will talk about mall violence and how its getting out of hand, welcome in the New Year, and discuss the air change of the podcast recording day. I also spew ideas on what I can do this year to further ourselves on social media, maybe make a few dollars, and what I should see in 2016.

Key Points:

Mall violence in general

Mall St. Matthews "disturbance" blown out of proportion

The New Year

New date of the podcast

Ideas on how to further ourselves on social media

Anywhere special I should go or do this year.


Room to grow:

Thank you for listening and continue to support Trip to the Mall.

Post any opinions both good and bad below and on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment