Thursday, December 3, 2015

TTTM Podcast #3: The Rules of Sampling


Click below to listen:
TTTM Podcast #3: The Rules of Sampling

Summary:
This week's podcast included me talking about the kick off to the biggest shopping season of the year, the Oakbrook Center in Suburban Chicago, regulate sampling at warehouse stores, the death of the buffet's. I also give me sympathy and heart to those who lost loved one's in the attack in San Bernardino, California yesterday afternoon and my post on the blog this week.

Key Points:

What I bought at the malls on Black Friday

My Oakbrook Center post from December 2014 seems to be very popular right now!

How Costco sampling annoys the hell out of me and how CDL and warehouse stores in general should regulate the amount given to customer's.

Michael Savage gets a shout out!

The slow death of the buffet and salad bar, and Fuddruckers closed in Chicago

The attacks in San Bernardino, California yesterday afternoon and my thought's.

Toys R Us leaving Southfield, Michigan after 45 years of business in Oakland county

My posts of the week

Room to grow:

Thank you for listening and continue to support Trip to the Mall.

Post any opinions both good and bad below and on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment