Wednesday, July 1, 2015

FLASHBACK: Zany Brainy's Chicago area Locations

          I have touched base on the subject back in March, when I posted Childhood Memories: Zany Brainy, which basically summed up the company, when they started, how the chain Five Below evolved from them, and specifically what was "Chicago" about my favorite childhood store.

          I came across a property website featuring past building projects they completed, and some of which featured a Zany Brainy store in the picture. Each one of these stores I remember too well of going into in the past, all of which are now closed and several other stores have been in the store fronts since, many of which are seasonal Halloween stores and other defunct specialty shops.

     The stores were in Schaumburg, Northbrook and Oak Brook, Illinois, some of Chicago's best suburbs.




Thank you for reading and remember to ask questions and comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment