Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Spring Hill Mall: 7/16 Update


         It has been a few months, or at least weeks since I last updated on the renovations taking place at Spring Hill Mall in West Dundee, Illinois. From the last pictures I taken, it appears that a frame has been constructed showing the new entrance to that wing of the mall that either enters the mall, or enters out to the new lifestyle development and theater.


          There is still so much work to be done, and I will continue to update until completion. I am sure that this will be complete about a year from now, around summer 2018.


Here are all my past articles published on the malls construction.

Here is my original post from 2014 featuring pictures from 2012 and 2013.

Here is my post before demolition began.

Here is my September 2015 construction update.

Here is my October 2015 construction update.

Here is my February 2016 construction update.

1 comment:

  1. The New Cinemark is suppsed to open in a few weeks! They built it really fast!

    ReplyDelete