Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Spring Hill Mall: 2/2016 Update


          Over the course of several months, things are starting to really change at Spring Hill Mall in West Dundee, Illinois. Since my last post, clearly the old JCPenney and food court have been demolished and is well under way for the construction of the new outdoor center and movie theater.

Here is my original post of the mall from 204 featuring several pictures from 2012 and 2013.

Here is my post featuring pictures right before the demolition began, showing the closed food court and JCPenney store.

Here is my September 2015 photo update.

Here is my October 2015 photo update.

"Nothing to see here".


Some of the old wing is still visible.



Thank you for reading Trip to the Mall and continue to follow us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment