Many Marsh and O'Malia's locations closed in individual rounds of closures processing to the end. This is the last verdict of Marsh locations that are either purchased from competing grocer's or will close permanently. There are currently 44 Marsh locations still operating throughout Indiana and Ohio.
According to Indystar, here is the list of Marsh stores that did not find a buyer, in other word, these stores are closing.
Here are the 18 Marsh stores that are closing:
- Indianapolis, 6965 W. 38th St.
- Indianapolis, 5151 E. 82nd St.
- Indianapolis, 2350 Broad Ripple Ave.
- Indianapolis, 5624 Georgetown Road
- Beech Grove, 1815 Albany St.
- Carmel-Marsh, 2140 E. 116th St.
- Carmel-O'Malia's, 4755 E. 126th St.
- Noblesville, 14450 Mundy Drive
- Anderson, 2810 Nichol Ave.
- Connersville, 1508 Virginia Ave.
- Muncie, 1800 Burlington Dr.
- Muncie, 1900 N. Walnut Ave.
- Kokomo, 208 Southway Blvd. E.
- Kokomo, 1401 N. Washington St.
- Lafayette, 2250 Teal Road
- Logansport, 315 14th St.
- West Lafayette, 2410 N. Salisbury
- Hamilton, Ohio, 1500 Plaza Dr.
Successful bidder 1: Topvalco, Inc. (A Kroger subsidiary)
- Indianapolis, 1435 W. 86th St.
- Indianapolis, 227 W. Michigan St.
- Brownsburg, 843 E. Main St.
- Fishers, 12520 E. 116th St.
- Greenwood, 2904 S. Ind. 135
- Zionsville, 10679 N. Michigan
- Zionsville, 5 Boone Village
- Bloomington, 123 S. Kingston Drive
- Bloomington, 1825 Kinser Pike
- Muncie, 1500 W. McGalliard Road
- Muncie, 715 S. Tillotson Ave.
Successful bidder 2: Generative Growth II, LLC (Operator of Fresh Encounter)
- Indianapolis, 11625 Fox Road
- Indianapolis, 320 N. New Jersey St.
- New Palestine, 5802 W. U.S. 52
- Pendleton, 3015 W. U.S. 36
- Columbus, 3075 E. 25th St.
- Elwood, 1515 S. Ind. 37
- Greensburg, 736 W. Main St.
- Hartford City, 1711 N. Walnut
- Marion, 1013 Forest Ave.
- Richmond, 501 National Road West
- Tipton, 899 E. Jefferson
- Eaton, Ohio, 223 Aukerman
- Middletown, Ohio, 621 N. University Blvd.
- Troy, Ohio, 982 N. Market
- Van Wert, Ohio, 1107 S. Shannon
Thank you for reading Trip to the Mall and continue to follow us on Facebook.